Great products don’t happen by accident. Great products require a deliberate focus, bordering on obsession, that aligns every effort and detail towards serving the customer.
Your mission as Product Starter is to be a torchbearer of this focus.
- You’ll be in the driver’s seat of an early stage, 0 to 1 product. (Buckle up.)
- You’ll lead from the front lines — running growth experiments, recruiting early adopters, and iterating towards product-market fit.
- You’ll be responsible for organizing messy inputs into a clear, actionable vision and measurable milestones.
- You'll use wireframes, kanban boards, and skillful communications to keep stakeholders aligned.
Who are you?
- You are a wide-ranging generalist and entrepreneur-at-heart. You see this as a chance to make a great product that deeply impacts people’s lives.
- You are fluent in the languages of startups, design, software development, and business. You’re not afraid to add even more languages to the mix.
- You’re a self-starter. In the absence of direction, you instinctively reassess True North and start marching towards it. You take complete ownership of everything you touch.
- You don’t hesitate to roll up your sleeves. You may not be a “professional” copywriter, designer, or developer — but you’re not shy about doing the first draft. Your bias towards action paves the way for others to follow.
- You have built things from scratch before — whether in your professional or personal life. You have first-hand knowledge of the challenges of going from 0 to 1.
- You are flexibly, adaptively organized. Startups may be chaotic, but you always manage to keep your head above water.
- You have a deep interest in human health. You envision a future where health and vitality are available to all — and are driven to make that vision a reality.
Are you ready?
To build great products?
To be the best version of yourself?
To be part of a team that makes a lasting impact on health and wellness?
If yes, we greatly look forward to hearing from you!